How can acupuncture be used in pregnancy?
- Acupuncture for the healthy mom.
- Acupuncture for pre-existing medical issues.
- Acupuncture for pregnancy related conditions.
Acupuncture can be use to treat:
- Psychological issues
- Physical problems
- Morning Sickness
- Back pain and Sciatica
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Acupuncture can also help with:
- Rhinitis of pregnancy
- Breech positioning
- Induction for past due date
- During the third trimester acupuncture can encourage a head down position.
Acupuncture for post-partum disorders:
View All FAQ
- Postpartum vaginal discharge
- Postpartum depression
- Insufficient or Excessive Lactation
- Post operative healing