Elective Wellness Care Program at Absolute Health Clinic
At our office, we believe that everyone deserves the right to experience their highest potential of health. The widely accepted medical view of health supports health care and insurance programs that focus on sickness, injury and illness after they have occurred. Once the crisis care is complete and symptoms are relieves, care stops. Our approach is different. As a holistic alternative to this view, we offer a wellness care plan encompassing both sick and well patient care for adults and children.
The program is available to patients or families who enter our office as sick patients or well patients who complete the initial visit recommendations. Our wellness care plan is a completely elective and anyone can choose it for themselves and/or their family as long as the conditions below are met.
Conditions of Absolute Health Clinic’s Wellness program:
- The program requires yearly family membership in ChiroHealth, PCD and other programs
- If the patient suffers injury and/or if the doctor’s clinical opinion is that there has been a return to sick patient care status, the fee you’re paying for the wellness membership will go towards your copay or sick patient fee schedule.
- The patient understands and agrees that, at the present, insurance companies do not cover wellness care. Therefore, this office will not, and the patient shall not submit any claims for reimbursement of wellness care
- Patients must complete the recommended educational programs used at this office as well as any home care recommendations.
- Patients must pay on time, pre-pay, or may choose a recurrent billing option. If not, they will revert to the sick patient care fee schedule.
- While participating in the wellness program, should the patient’s status become third party pay, the patient will be transferred back to sick patient care and the sick patient care fee schedule. Upon release from sick patient care, they may once again be eligible for the wellness program. The doctor’s examination will determine this
- Should an individual patient’s care become third party pay, the wellness care plan can remain in effect for the remaining family members
- Each visit will include and will usually be limited to strictly elective clinical activity
What is included in this program?
- State of the art Chiropractic techniques and adjustments at the office.
- Massage therapy, provided by a licensed massage therapist at the office.
- A continuing Chiropractic health education program for you and your family to improve your knowledge and responsibility for your own and your family’s health and wellness.
- Ongoing Chiropractic well patient care designed to allow you and your family the ongoing pursuit of optimal health and wellness.
- The reduction, elimination, control and prevention of the Vertebral Subluxation Complex.
What is NOT included in this program
- Any guarantee that we can prevent or cure any illness, injury or disease
- Any health supplies, durable health equipment, rehabilitation services or dietary supplements.
- Any other services, including but not limited to laboratory tests or radiological review by outside consultants
- Any condition covered by an existing insurance. This includes any services this office may render for work-related injuries covered under Worker’s Compensation, personal injury and other third party pay coverage, including any pending litigation
Download Contract >>
View All News
*Medical information or statements made within this site are not intended for use in or as a substitute for the diagnosis or treatment of any health or physical condition or as a substitute for a physician-patient relationship which has been established by an in-person evaluation of a patient. Results may vary from person to person, or from individual to individual.